Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 2011

Gearing up to sell our home. It is up for sale. Our plan is to stay in the area and find a home with a space that I can officially donate to a studio.

The flowers are blooming from the 70 degree days, but may be damaged due to the 20 degree weather that has just hit us.

I am so ready to get out and take some pictures. Outside and on location is where I truly love.

To help to fall back in love with studio style. I recently purchased backdrop paper. I have always used muslin. I am excited to give the paper a try tomorrow.

I have a beautiful 6 month to test the paper on tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

I am still offering $200 in product credit for any weddings booked before March 31, 2011.
If you know of any engaged couples please let them know, I still have many dates open in 2011.

Happy Spring to Everyone!
~Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment